Blakey Auto Plex
Make an Offer
Request a Quote
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT
MPGCity: 16 – Hwy: 23 Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Blakey Auto Plex
- ENGINE, 5.3L FLEXFUEL ECOTEC3 V8 WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT, DIRECT INJECTION AND VARIABLE VALVE TIMING
- 99,842 miles
Amazing is one word that describes our 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Short Box LT 4×2 shown off in a lustrous Black. This redesigned flagship of Chevrolet is powered by a Direct Injected 355hp EcoTec3 V8. This aluminum 5.3 Liter offers exceptional fuel economy and a tough 6 Speed Automatic transmission. Muddy rural roads, mountain terrain, towing your boat, or hauling lumber are no challenge for our Silverado. The beefy front suspension eases you down the road in comfort while the rear set up is tough enough to keep up with your demanding life.
This Silverado Crew Cab in LT trim is more than just a brawny daily driver. Upscale interior, key-less entry, carpeted floor and mats, plus steering wheel controls make you feel like the king of the road. MyLink audio with two USB ports and a huge display offers upscale tunes along with incredibly comfortable cloth seating.
Well-known GM safety features are in place like Stabilitrak, 4-wheel ABS, daytime running lamps, and plenty of airbags. This no-nonsense truck will make sure it fulfills your needs for work and play. Get the job done right with the security, performance, and comfort that only come from the Chevy Silverado. Don’t delay! Print this page and call us Now… We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Included Optional Equipment
|Added Option||Code||Sticker Cost|
|Engine, 5.3l Flexfuel Ecotec3 V8 With Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection And Variable Valve Timing||L83||$1,095|
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Included Standard Equipment
- 6-speaker audio system
- Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar
- Driver Information Center, 4.2-inch diagonal color display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Windows, power front and rear with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
- Bumper, front chrome
- Bumper, rear chrome
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Door handles, Black
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Grille, chrome with chrome surround, chrome with chrome honeycomb mesh
- Headlamps, halogen reflector
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Tailgate and bed rail protection cap, top
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower
- Tailgate, locking utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tire carrier lock, keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Wheelhouse liners, rear
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps/70 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Body, Pick Up Box
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- GVWR, 6900 lbs. (3130 kg) (Requires 2WD models and (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine.)
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio (Standard and only available on (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine with 2WD models.)
- Rear wheel drive
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and front passenger and head-curtain and seat-mounted side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
Vehicle financing is available in almost any circumstance. With our diverse portfolio of quality financial lending institutes that range from our In House Financing in which you Buy Here and Pay Here, to Credit Unions and Prime financing with Rates as low as 0% with credit approval.. We pride ourselves in personally establishing relationships with all of our lenders where we can negotiate the best deal to fit your needs. Fill free to call Cliff Blakey and discuss any details and concerns you may have after your application has been submitted at 318-213-3131.
- A $500 deposit is required to hold a car or truck to prevent purchase from anyone else. However, please understand that if you cannot complete the purchase, your deposit is then forfeited as a re-stocking fee. Your deposit is only refundable upon full payment.
- We do guarantee clean and clear titles for all vehicles unless otherwise disclosed in the listing. For all online purcharses, a temporary tag will be given to each buyer until the title is mailed to you via Fed Ex with a tracking number for guaranteed delivery.
- Payment Types: Certified Funds – Bank Wire Transfers – Institutional Financing Fees:Out of State Buyers. All prices posted on-line are exclusive of any State or County fees and taxes for all buyers, in and out of state. There will be fees applied to your final purchase price along with a Doc Fee. For a complete purchase price, please furnish all requested information necessary to your salesperson and a buyer’s order will be furnished.
- Any vehicle sold that is older than 10 years and/or has more than 100,000 miles will be sold as mileage exempt.
If you should have any questions what so ever about anything please fill free to call 318-213-3131
Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, paid for subscriptions (On Star or satellite radio service) etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Blakey Auto Plex is fully responsible for all content in this listing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. Call 1-866-662-1726 to verify inventory and details.