Blakey Auto Plex
Make an Offer
Request a Quote
2013 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ
MPGCity: 15 – Hwy: 21 Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Blakey Auto Plex
- White Diamond Tricoat
- Other Leather
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL
- 96,445 miles
You have family to move and you need lots of space. Our answer? The 2013 Chevy Suburban, shown here in LTZ trim. Suburban was the first SUV, and it maintains its reputation for space and capability, towing up to 8,100 pounds with its 5.3L Flex Fuel V8 engine boasting 320hp and space for 8 passengers or 137 cubic feet of cargo. Active Fuel Management and Variable Valve Timing allow you to conserve fuel when driving demands don’t require it, earning up to 21 mpg highway. The 6-Speed automatic transmission with rear wheel drive provides an amazingly smooth ride.
The smooth driving experience continues with the Suburban LTZ’s relaxing interior. Heated leather seats adorn the first row and leather seats embellish the second and third. The tri-zone automatic climate controls provide continuous comfort throughout. There are a couple of other luxury features added to this LTZ! We are talking about the Navigation System and Rear DVD Player!
There’s a lot riding in your Suburban. That’s why it includes a plethora of safety features, starting with StabiliTrak Electronic Stability Control System with Traction Control and 6 standard air bags. It’s peace of mind for you and your family. Come get the vehicle that has been America’s choice for 75 years, the Chevy Suburban. Print this page and call us Now… We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
2013 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ Included Optional Equipment
|Added Option||Code||Sticker Cost|
|Engine, Vortec 5.3l V8 Sfi Flexfuel||LMG|
2013 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ Included Standard Equipment
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Audio system feature, Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound 10-speaker system
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface), with specific steering wheel controls
- Cargo mat
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Headliner, cloth
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake (Includes memory function with (AN3) front bucket seats.)
- Seat release, second row, power release only
- Seats, heated second row
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Door handles, bright chrome
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed with chrome strip and integrated trailer hitch cover
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Grille insert, bright chrome
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Liftgate, rear power-operated
- Liftgate with liftglass, rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming with integrated turn signal indicators and ground illumination (Mirror caps are bright chrome. Includes memory function and curb-tilt.)
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside (Unique design with chrome strip included on LTZ.)
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 all-season, blackwall (1/2 ton models only.)
- Wheel, 17″ (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare (1/2 ton models only.)
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Battery, 660 cold cranking amps with 80 amp hour rating
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas – 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol – 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block (Requires 2WD 1/2 ton models.)
- GVWR, 7200 lbs. (3266 kg) (Requires 2WD 1/2 ton models.)
- Powertrain grade braking
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Requires 1/2 ton models. Not available with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package.)
- Rear wheel drive
- Steering, power
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar (1/2 ton models only.)
- Suspension Package, Autoride, bi-state variable shock dampening and rear air-assisted load-leveling includes (G69) automatic air level control
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs (1/2 ton models only.)
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2″ trailering receiver
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) 3-passenger third row bench seat (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Rear Park Assist, with audible warning
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger in all seating positions
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Tire Pressure Monitor System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center (does not apply to spare tire)
Vehicle financing is available in almost any circumstance. With our diverse portfolio of quality financial lending institutes that range from our In House Financing in which you Buy Here and Pay Here, to Credit Unions and Prime financing with Rates as low as 0% with credit approval.. We pride ourselves in personally establishing relationships with all of our lenders where we can negotiate the best deal to fit your needs. Fill free to call Cliff Blakey and discuss any details and concerns you may have after your application has been submitted at 318-213-3131.
- A $500 deposit is required to hold a car or truck to prevent purchase from anyone else. However, please understand that if you cannot complete the purchase, your deposit is then forfeited as a re-stocking fee. Your deposit is only refundable upon full payment.
- We do guarantee clean and clear titles for all vehicles unless otherwise disclosed in the listing. For all online purcharses, a temporary tag will be given to each buyer until the title is mailed to you via Fed Ex with a tracking number for guaranteed delivery.
- Payment Types: Certified Funds – Bank Wire Transfers – Institutional Financing Fees:Out of State Buyers. All prices posted on-line are exclusive of any State or County fees and taxes for all buyers, in and out of state. There will be fees applied to your final purchase price along with a Doc Fee. For a complete purchase price, please furnish all requested information necessary to your salesperson and a buyer’s order will be furnished.
- Any vehicle sold that is older than 10 years and/or has more than 100,000 miles will be sold as mileage exempt.
If you should have any questions what so ever about anything please fill free to call 318-213-3131
Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, paid for subscriptions (On Star or satellite radio service) etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Blakey Auto Plex is fully responsible for all content in this listing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. Call 1-866-662-1726 to verify inventory and details.