Blakey Auto Plex
Make an Offer
Request a Quote
2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT
MPGCity: 15 – Hwy: 21 Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Blakey Auto Plex
- Summit White
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT
- 94,690 miles
Our 2012 Silverado 1500 LT Crew Cab is shown in a rugged yet beautiful Summit White. This Chevrolet will certainly exceed your towing or hauling requirements and certainly remind you that solid like a rock really does exist. Powered by our proven 5.3 Liter, this larger V8 spits out 315hp while connected to a tough built 4 Speed Automatic transmission that helps this Rear Wheel Drive scores near 21mpg on the highway. Owners love the coil over shock front independent suspension as it takes the beast out of the truck and provides you with a nimble work machine.
Our pictures show this LT Crew Cab supplies comfortable cloth seating with upscale elements generally found in expensive luxury brands. Power goodies await you along with an impressive sound system and climate control that adds to the prestige.
The well-known GM safety features are in place to protect you, your family and your cargo. Stabilitrak, 4-wheel ABS, daytime running lamps, and plenty of airbags have one combined mission, your safety. Print this page and call us Now… We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Included Optional Equipment
|Added Option||Code||Sticker Cost|
|Engine, Vortec 5.3l Variable Valve Timing V8 Sfi Flexfuel With Active Fuel Management||LC9||$825|
2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Included Standard Equipment
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal “on”, transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Extended or Crew Cab Models.)
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Air dam, Black
- Bumper, front chrome (Includes chrome bumper bar and end caps with painted silver lower section.)
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Door handles, Black
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Grille, chrome surround
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Wheel, 17″ (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Four wheel drive
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- GVWR, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) (Requires CC10753 models and (L9H) Vortec 6.2L V8 SFI engine and (NHT) Max Trailering Pack or CK10753, CK10953, or CK10543 models. Standard on CK10753, CK10953, or CK10543 models.)
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.) (With (LC9) Vortec 5.3L V8 Engine, Requires (K5L) heavy-duty cooling package)
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Door locks, rear child security (Crew Cab models only.)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
Vehicle financing is available in almost any circumstance. With our diverse portfolio of quality financial lending institutes that range from our In House Financing in which you Buy Here and Pay Here, to Credit Unions and Prime financing with Rates as low as 0% with credit approval.. We pride ourselves in personally establishing relationships with all of our lenders where we can negotiate the best deal to fit your needs. Fill free to call Cliff Blakey and discuss any details and concerns you may have after your application has been submitted at 318-213-3131.
- A $500 deposit is required to hold a car or truck to prevent purchase from anyone else. However, please understand that if you cannot complete the purchase, your deposit is then forfeited as a re-stocking fee. Your deposit is only refundable upon full payment.
- We do guarantee clean and clear titles for all vehicles unless otherwise disclosed in the listing. For all online purcharses, a temporary tag will be given to each buyer until the title is mailed to you via Fed Ex with a tracking number for guaranteed delivery.
- Payment Types: Certified Funds – Bank Wire Transfers – Institutional Financing Fees:Out of State Buyers. All prices posted on-line are exclusive of any State or County fees and taxes for all buyers, in and out of state. There will be fees applied to your final purchase price along with a Doc Fee. For a complete purchase price, please furnish all requested information necessary to your salesperson and a buyer’s order will be furnished.
- Any vehicle sold that is older than 10 years and/or has more than 100,000 miles will be sold as mileage exempt.
If you should have any questions what so ever about anything please fill free to call 318-213-3131
Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, paid for subscriptions (On Star or satellite radio service) etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Blakey Auto Plex is fully responsible for all content in this listing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. Call 1-866-662-1726 to verify inventory and details.