Blakey Auto Plex
Make an Offer
Request a Quote
2011 Chevrolet Impala LT Fleet
MPGCity: 19 – Hwy: 29 Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Blakey Auto Plex
- Imperial Blue Metallic
- ENGINE, 3.5L V6 SFI (E85)
- 67,750 miles
If you’re in the market for an elegant yet comfortable sedan with lots of space, our 2011 Chevy Impala LT in an illustrious Silver Ice Metallic, is a great choice for you. The look is a clean, sophisticated exterior with a rich interior to match.
Our LT trim offers a lot of comfort including a large accommodating passenger cabin with a configuration that’s more useful than many other sedans. The forward-flipping rear seat cushions reveal a storage tub underneath that expose convenient grocery bag hooks. For those days when you’re ready for a little fun just open up the sunroof, crank the XM satellite radio and let the road take you away.
The 3.5-liter V-6 engine powering this sedan is smooth when cruising and provides enough authority for most buyers’ needs. If you’re in search of a big, roomy sedan that won’t break the bank, our Impala will thoroughly meet your needs and definitely exceed your expectations. Print this page and call us Now… We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
2011 Chevrolet Impala LT Fleet Included Optional Equipment
|Added Option||Code||Sticker Cost|
|Engine, 3.5l V6 Sfi (e85)||LZE|
2011 Chevrolet Impala LT Fleet Included Standard Equipment
- Air conditioning, dual-zone manual climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger and air filtration system
- Antenna, integral rear
- Applique, woodgrain on instrument panel and door
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Instrumentation, analog Deluxe with chrome trim, 4-gauge cluster with speedometer, tachometer, coolant temperature, fuel, trip odometer, Driver Information Center, outside temperature and compass
- Lighting, interior with center-mounted dome and rear reading lights
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Oil life monitoring system
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way power
- Seat adjuster, driver manual lumbar control
- Shifter, floor console
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III+
- Trunk release, remote
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, covered
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and passenger lockout
- Door handles, body-color
- Fog lamps, front, integral in front fascia
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control
- Moldings, body-color bodyside
- Moldings, body-color rocker
- Tire, compact spare
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Alternator, 125 amps
- Battery rundown protection
- Engine, 3.5L V6 SFI (E85) includes (E85) FlexFuel (gas ethanol) capability, uses gasoline or E85 fuel (211 hp [157.3 kW] @ 5800 rpm, 216 lb-ft of torque [291.6 N-m] @ 4000 rpm)
- Exhaust, single stainless-steel
- Front wheel drive
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension, 4-wheel independent, Touring
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Door locks, rear child security
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Safety belt pretensioners, front row seats
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- Trunk emergency release handle
Vehicle financing is available in almost any circumstance. With our diverse portfolio of quality financial lending institutes that range from our In House Financing in which you Buy Here and Pay Here, to Credit Unions and Prime financing with Rates as low as 0% with credit approval.. We pride ourselves in personally establishing relationships with all of our lenders where we can negotiate the best deal to fit your needs. Fill free to call Cliff Blakey and discuss any details and concerns you may have after your application has been submitted at 318-213-3131.
- A $500 deposit is required to hold a car or truck to prevent purchase from anyone else. However, please understand that if you cannot complete the purchase, your deposit is then forfeited as a re-stocking fee. Your deposit is only refundable upon full payment.
- We do guarantee clean and clear titles for all vehicles unless otherwise disclosed in the listing. For all online purcharses, a temporary tag will be given to each buyer until the title is mailed to you via Fed Ex with a tracking number for guaranteed delivery.
- Payment Types: Certified Funds – Bank Wire Transfers – Institutional Financing Fees:Out of State Buyers. All prices posted on-line are exclusive of any State or County fees and taxes for all buyers, in and out of state. There will be fees applied to your final purchase price along with a Doc Fee. For a complete purchase price, please furnish all requested information necessary to your salesperson and a buyer’s order will be furnished.
- Any vehicle sold that is older than 10 years and/or has more than 100,000 miles will be sold as mileage exempt.
If you should have any questions what so ever about anything please fill free to call 318-213-3131
Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, paid for subscriptions (On Star or satellite radio service) etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Blakey Auto Plex is fully responsible for all content in this listing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. Call 1-866-662-1726 to verify inventory and details.