Blakey Auto Plex
Make an Offer
Request a Quote
2008 GMC Yukon SLT w/4SA
MPGCity: 14 – Hwy: 20 Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Blakey Auto Plex
- Silver Birch Metallic
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT
- 162,436 miles
This 2008 Yukon SLT boasts a level of refinement that surpasses all your expectations. Our RWD comes packed with a powerful 5.3-liter Vortec V8 engine that puts outs 320-hp and more than 8,000 pounds of towing capacity and is matched perfectly with a 4-spd automatic transmission with overdrive and electronic control.
Check out the keyless entry, full power accessories, fog lamps, backup camera, automatic climate control, premium sound system, heated side mirrors, and more! Safety is assured with airbags, automatic stability control, and OnStar.
Don’t miss out on your chance to own this Awesome vehicle! Print this page and call us Now… We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
2008 GMC Yukon SLT w/4SA Included Optional Equipment
|Added Option||Code||Sticker Cost|
|Slt Preferred Equipment Group||4SA||$2,310|
|Engine, Vortec 5.3l V8 Sfi With Active Fuel Management|
Includes: Gasoline Fuel
2008 GMC Yukon SLT w/4SA Included Standard Equipment
- Antenna, integral in rear quarter glass
- Armrests, driver and passenger doors, padded
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Audio system feature, 8-speaker system
- Coat hooks, driver- and passenger-side rear seat and cargo area
- Cup holders, driver and passenger-side in third row side trim
- Cup holders, in front seating area
- Cup holders, in rear of floor console
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Door trim, lights on the front doors and side reflectors on the rear doors
- Driver Information Center, full-functionality included
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Floor mats, color-keyed carpeted first and second row, removable
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with rearview LED display and audible warning (Required with (UVC) rearview camera system.)
- Seat adjuster, front passenger power
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Storage bin, behind driver-side rear quarter panel
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod, includes corner storage pockets on back of visors, Shale-colored
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Air dam, Gray
- Assist steps, body-color, mounted between front and rear wheels
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Fog lamps, front rectangular halogen
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Grille, chrome surround
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Moldings, body-color bodyside
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 (Upgradeable to (4JP) P265/70R17 on-/off-road, blackwall spare tire.)
- Wheel, 17″ (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with flat blade and pulse washers
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Body, liftgate with liftglass, rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI with Active Fuel Management (320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 340 lb-ft of torque [459.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm), iron block (Requires 2WD models. Not available on 4WD models. Upgradeable to (LMG) Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel engine.)
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Standard on 2WD models.)
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Requires 2WD models and (LY5) Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI engine or (LMG) Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel engine. Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package)
- Rear wheel drive
- Steering, power
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench, stored in rear quarter trim
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2″ trailering receiver
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) 3-passenger third row 50/50 split-bench seat or (AW2) 2-passenger third row 50/50 split-bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance
Vehicle financing is available in almost any circumstance. With our diverse portfolio of quality financial lending institutes that range from our In House Financing in which you Buy Here and Pay Here, to Credit Unions and Prime financing with Rates as low as 0% with credit approval.. We pride ourselves in personally establishing relationships with all of our lenders where we can negotiate the best deal to fit your needs. Fill free to call Cliff Blakey and discuss any details and concerns you may have after your application has been submitted at 318-213-3131.
- A $500 deposit is required to hold a car or truck to prevent purchase from anyone else. However, please understand that if you cannot complete the purchase, your deposit is then forfeited as a re-stocking fee. Your deposit is only refundable upon full payment.
- We do guarantee clean and clear titles for all vehicles unless otherwise disclosed in the listing. For all online purcharses, a temporary tag will be given to each buyer until the title is mailed to you via Fed Ex with a tracking number for guaranteed delivery.
- Payment Types: Certified Funds – Bank Wire Transfers – Institutional Financing Fees:Out of State Buyers. All prices posted on-line are exclusive of any State or County fees and taxes for all buyers, in and out of state. There will be fees applied to your final purchase price along with a Doc Fee. For a complete purchase price, please furnish all requested information necessary to your salesperson and a buyer’s order will be furnished.
- Any vehicle sold that is older than 10 years and/or has more than 100,000 miles will be sold as mileage exempt.
If you should have any questions what so ever about anything please fill free to call 318-213-3131
Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, paid for subscriptions (On Star or satellite radio service) etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Blakey Auto Plex is fully responsible for all content in this listing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. Call 1-866-662-1726 to verify inventory and details.