Blakey Auto Plex
Make an Offer
Request a Quote
2008 Chevrolet Suburban @price | Bossier City, LA | Blakey Auto Plex
MPGCity: 14 – Hwy: 19 Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Blakey Auto Plex
- Summit White
- Tan Leather
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT
- 169,520 miles
This Chevy Suburban excels at towing heavy trailers, hauling loads of people and gear, and enduring hard use and rugged terrain. Observers who judge it negatively don’t always understand the abuse these vehicles are called upon to withstand. A lightweight, fuel-efficient car designed to look like an SUV simply won’t cut it when it’s time to tow a heavy trailer or bounce over boulders along a river bank on a regular basis!
This one is decked out in the top of the line LTZ trim that includes leather interior, a backup camera, a DVD rear entertainment system, Navigation, and the list goes on! Take a closer look at our amazing pictures again and you’ll see all sorts of goodies!
This 2008 Suburban LTZ rides and handles sweeter than any before it, with less undulation and more precision. If you are in the market for a full-sized SUV that can haul people and gear and tow heavy trailers, this one deserves a spot on your short list. Print this page and call us Now… We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
2008 Chevrolet Suburban @price | Bossier City, LA | Blakey Auto Plex Included Optional Equipment
|Added Option||Code||Sticker Cost|
|Engine, Vortec 5.3l V8 Sfi Flexfuel With Active Fuel Management||LC9|
2008 Chevrolet Suburban @price | Bossier City, LA | Blakey Auto Plex Included Standard Equipment
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Audio system feature, Bose premium 9-speaker system with subwoofer in center console
- Cargo mat
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Floor mats, color-keyed carpeted first and second row, removable
- Headliner, cloth
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with rearview LED display and audible warning
- Seat release, second row, power release only
- Seats, heated second row
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable (Deleted when (VYU) Snow Plow Prep Package is ordered.)
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- XM Satellite Radio, With a wide variety of programming, XM has something to excite any driver. Whether you want to be entertained or informed, to laugh, think, or sing, XM has the perfect channel for you – coast-to-coast, and in digital-quality sound. 3 trial months – no obligation (Available in the 48 contiguous United States. Required $12.95 monthly subscription sold separately after 3 trial months. All fees and programming subject to change. Subscription subject to customer agreement. For more information, visit gm.xmradio.com.)
- Body, liftgate with liftglass, power rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Door handles, chrome
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Grille insert, bright chrome
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and curb-tilt (Mirror caps are bright chrome.)
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside ((B85) color-keyed bodyside moldings will be chrome-accented when (STX) White Diamond Edition is ordered.)
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 (1/2 ton models only.)
- Wheel, 17″ (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare (1/2 ton models only.)
- Windshield washer fluid system, heated
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Wipers, front intermittent, RainSense
- 4-wheel drive
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Cooling, auxiliary transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (310 hp [231.1 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.3 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), aluminum block (Requires 4×4 1/2 ton models.)
- GVWR, 7400 lbs. (3357 kg) (Requires 4×4 1/2 ton models.)
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio
- Steering, power
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar (1/2 ton models only.)
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs (1/2 ton models only.)
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2″ trailering receiver
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary controls (Not available on 2WD models.)
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) 3-passenger third row 50/50 split-bench seat or (AW2) 2-passenger third row 50/50 split-bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger in all seating positions
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance
Vehicle financing is available in almost any circumstance. With our diverse portfolio of quality financial lending institutes that range from our In House Financing in which you Buy Here and Pay Here, to Credit Unions and Prime financing with Rates as low as 0% with credit approval.. We pride ourselves in personally establishing relationships with all of our lenders where we can negotiate the best deal to fit your needs. Fill free to call Cliff Blakey and discuss any details and concerns you may have after your application has been submitted at 318-213-3131.
- A $500 deposit is required to hold a car or truck to prevent purchase from anyone else. However, please understand that if you cannot complete the purchase, your deposit is then forfeited as a re-stocking fee. Your deposit is only refundable upon full payment.
- We do guarantee clean and clear titles for all vehicles unless otherwise disclosed in the listing. For all online purcharses, a temporary tag will be given to each buyer until the title is mailed to you via Fed Ex with a tracking number for guaranteed delivery.
- Payment Types: Certified Funds – Bank Wire Transfers – Institutional Financing Fees:Out of State Buyers. All prices posted on-line are exclusive of any State or County fees and taxes for all buyers, in and out of state. There will be fees applied to your final purchase price along with a Doc Fee. For a complete purchase price, please furnish all requested information necessary to your salesperson and a buyer’s order will be furnished.
- Any vehicle sold that is older than 10 years and/or has more than 100,000 miles will be sold as mileage exempt.
If you should have any questions what so ever about anything please fill free to call 318-213-3131
Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, paid for subscriptions (On Star or satellite radio service) etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Blakey Auto Plex is fully responsible for all content in this listing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. Call 1-866-662-1726 to verify inventory and details.