Blakey Auto Plex
Make an Offer
Request a Quote
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe @price | Bossier City, LA | Blakey Auto Plex
MPGCity: 16 – Hwy: 22 Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Blakey Auto Plex
- Silver Birch Metallic
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT
- 133,778 miles
This Hot Chevy Tahoe is the ultimate get-you-anywhere vehicle! The 5.3-liter V8 engine is a 320-hp go-getter. This fabulous LT comes to you in RWD and has all the power you need to tow your toys!
Look at our pictures, and you’ll see this Tahoe is in beautiful condition and screaming your name! Our Tahoe even has the upgraded leather upholstery in three rows, heated front seats, dual DVD players and a Navigation System!
This Tahoe is great for families with children, empty-nest couples with active lifestyles, or individuals who simply have cargo to carry securely or trailers to tow. For all-weather practicality of a full-size sport utility vehicle, and for those who need to tow, the Tahoe is a fine choice and belongs on your short list. Print this page and call us Now… We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe @price | Bossier City, LA | Blakey Auto Plex Included Optional Equipment
|Added Option||Code||Sticker Cost|
|Engine, Vortec 5.3l V8 Sfi With Active Fuel Management|
Includes: Gasoline Fuel
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe @price | Bossier City, LA | Blakey Auto Plex Included Standard Equipment
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Audio system feature, 8-speaker system
- Cargo mat (Not available when (AS3) 3-passenger, third row 50/50 split-bench seat or (AW2) 2-passenger, third row 50/50 split-bench seat is ordered.
- Cargo shade (Not available when (AS3) 3-passenger, third row 50/50 split-bench seat or (AW2) 2-passenger, third row 50/50 split-bench seat is ordered.
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Floor mats, color-keyed carpeted front and second row, removable
- Headliner, cloth
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Door handles, color-keyed (with 2LT or 3LT Preferred Equipment Group Not available with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package.)
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Fog lamps, front round
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Body, liftgate with liftglass, rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI with Active Fuel Management (320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 340 lb-ft of torque [459.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm), iron block (Standard on 2WD models only. Not available on 4×4 models.)
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3220 kg) (Standard on 2WD models.)
- Key, single, 2-sided
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Requires 2WD models and (LY5) Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI engine or (LMG) Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel engine. Upgradeable to (GT4) 3.73 rear rear axle ratio.
- Rear wheel drive
- Steering, power
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 (Upgradeable to (4JP) P265/70R17 on-/off-road, blackwall spare tire.)
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2″ trailering receiver
- Wheel, 17″ (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on inside rearview mirror) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger in all seating positions
Vehicle financing is available in almost any circumstance. With our diverse portfolio of quality financial lending institutes that range from our In House Financing in which you Buy Here and Pay Here, to Credit Unions and Prime financing with Rates as low as 0% with credit approval.. We pride ourselves in personally establishing relationships with all of our lenders where we can negotiate the best deal to fit your needs. Fill free to call Cliff Blakey and discuss any details and concerns you may have after your application has been submitted at 318-213-3131.
- A $500 deposit is required to hold a car or truck to prevent purchase from anyone else. However, please understand that if you cannot complete the purchase, your deposit is then forfeited as a re-stocking fee. Your deposit is only refundable upon full payment.
- We do guarantee clean and clear titles for all vehicles unless otherwise disclosed in the listing. For all online purcharses, a temporary tag will be given to each buyer until the title is mailed to you via Fed Ex with a tracking number for guaranteed delivery.
- Payment Types: Certified Funds – Bank Wire Transfers – Institutional Financing Fees:Out of State Buyers. All prices posted on-line are exclusive of any State or County fees and taxes for all buyers, in and out of state. There will be fees applied to your final purchase price along with a Doc Fee. For a complete purchase price, please furnish all requested information necessary to your salesperson and a buyer’s order will be furnished.
- Any vehicle sold that is older than 10 years and/or has more than 100,000 miles will be sold as mileage exempt.
If you should have any questions what so ever about anything please fill free to call 318-213-3131
Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, paid for subscriptions (On Star or satellite radio service) etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Blakey Auto Plex is fully responsible for all content in this listing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. Call 1-866-662-1726 to verify inventory and details.